[AccordingToMoi] Feeling22.

When I used to hear those two words "online shopping" I would directly go into a scared mood, I would literally freeze. Wha...



When I used to hear those two words "online shopping" I would directly go into a scared mood, I would literally freeze. What would scare me the most would be the fact that the product might be ruined, broken or simply not what I ordered and then I started gaining confidence and I tried few shops, but it would take FOREVER to get to me. 

Then - and that's not so long ago- Lebanese beauty gurus started talking about a Lebanese website Feel22.com and as you all know, when we write posts it's usually to help you out with tricks and tips and sometimes to introduce you to new things around, and this exactly is what happened to me. Through these bloggers and her posts I was introduced to Feel22.com and OH MY GOD!!!!!! I WAS STUCK!!! Let me tell you why (after trying out their products and falling in love with everything related to them):

- Costumer Service: PERFECT
- Delivery: 24 hours MAX
- Products: AUTHENTIC and their products are for MEN AND WOMEN
- Variety of Products: More than 80 brands (Most importantly that they have brands that are only available at Sephora)
- Honesty: 100% honest (if a product is sold out, they simply mention it without having to go through a lot of complications)
- Prices: Some items are even less expensive than from Sephora 

I previously wrote a post in which I mentioned this website ([AccordingtoMoi] Top in Beauty/FAVES!)

On another hand guys, you can benefit from an UNLIMITED discount of 10% when you use the promocode  VANELIASSA22 they generated for me. 

ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING LADIES AND GENTS.

Feel22.com contact to order via whatsapp: 0096171574965. Your orders are free ALL OVER Lebanon

Thank you for always being here and reading my posts.
Much love and appreciation

xo



You may also like

0 comments